yo, the name's Micaela and i waste too much time (wor)shipping band members on the internet. talk to me, im nice, oh i'll also give you virtual cuddles and ice cream. i spend 30 % of my time questioning my life choices and spend the other 70 % procrastinating. i really like to artsidebar credit: x
Appreciation post of Angelina’s hair.